As recently reported , free vaccination for covid-19 is now fully open in Hefei aimed at people aged 18 to 59 . The vaccination procedure is a total of 2 doses , within an interval of 2-4 weeks. .
There are 15 vaccination sites in Shushan district. Residents between the ages of 18 and 59 are invited to go to the nearest vaccination spot to register with their ID card. Up to now, Shushan district has administered nearly 30,000 doses of vaccination, with no abnormal reaction .
List of New Coronavirus Vaccination Clinics in Shushan District
- The First Affiliated Hospital of Anhui Medical University , Address: 218 Jixi Road , Phone: 0551-62922336
- Vaccination Clinic of Anhui Provincial Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine , Address: No. 117, Meishan Road, Shushan District, Hefei City ,Phone: 0551-62838530
- The 901 th Hospital of the Joint Logistics Support Force of the Chinese People’s Liberation Army , Address: No. 424, Changjiang West Road, Shushan District, Hefei City , Phone: 0551-65966165
- Shushan Branch of Hefei First People’s Hospital , Address: No. 974, Changjiang West Road, Shushan District, Hefei City , Phone: 0551-62182862
- Wulitun Sub-district Community Health Service Center , Address: 2nd Floor, North of Tuojia Happy Plaza, No. 38 Shihe Road, Shushan District , Phone: 0551-65586249
- Amber Street Community Health Service Center , Address: 215 Amber Avenue , Phone: 0551-62835199-8002
- Sanli’an Sub-district Community Health Service Center , Address: 100 meters north of the intersection of Huangshan Road and Feixi Road , Phone: 0551-65139769
- Xiyuan Street Community Health Service Center , Address: No.168, Guichi Road, Shushan District (100 meters west of the intersection of Guichi Road and Hezuohua South Road) , Phone: 0551-67192635
- Nangang Town Health Center , Address: 100 meters east of the intersection of Chuangxin Avenue and Mozitan Road , Phone: 0551-65393282
- Xiaomiao Town Central Health Center , Address: No.131 Weixing Road, Xiaomiao Town, Shushan District , Phone: 0551-68598852
- Jinggang Town Community Health Service Center, Industrial Park, Shushan District , Address: No. 218, Jinggang Road, Jinggang Town, Shushan District, Hefei City , Phone: 0551-65357669
- Heyedi Community Health Service Center , Address: Near Lvyiju Primary School, Shushan District , Phone: 0551-68999808
- Community Health Service Center of Bijiashan Sub-district , Address: Northwest corner of the intersection of Gaohe West Road and Juyunfeng Road, Bijiashan Street, Shushan District , Phone: 0551-65582916 , Daoxiangcun Sub-district Community Health Service Center , Address: 116 Wangjiang West Road, Shushan District, Hefei City , Phone: 0551-63641819
- Nanqi Street Community Health Service Center , Address: Building II, Phase I, Dingxiang Homeland, Honggang Road, Shushan District, Hefei City , Phone: 0551-65770569
On March 10, it was learned from Baohe District that as of the end of February this year, the District had completed about 40,000 doses of COVID-19 vaccination without serious adverse reactions. The safety of the COVID-19 vaccine has been effectively verified. In order to consolidate the results of epidemic prevention and control and build a herd immune barrier, the Baohe District Epidemic Prevention and Control Emergency Headquarters appealed to all residents in the district to actively participate in vaccination .
On March 7, “Healthy Yaohai” announced the start of the new crown vaccination for all people in Yaohai District. The vaccinated population are residents aged 18-59 years old in Yaohai District. People with chronic diseases and elderly people over 60 years old, if they really need to be vaccinated against the new crown, can also be vaccinated after passing the health assessment of the vaccinating doctor.
On the afternoon of March 10, Changfeng County held a vaccination work promotion meeting. The meeting made it clear that by the end of June this year, the county will complete the inoculation of 40% of the population.
News from Lujiang County, Hefei City: Starting from March 9th, Lujiang County has launched a full-scale free vaccination of the new crown vaccine. Permanent residents of Lujiang County between the ages of 18 and 59 are required to register for vaccination at the nearest vaccination point with their ID card.
See source for address accuracy : Source