On February 10, Hefei enterprises resumed work and the number of people traveling in city’s urban areas will therefore increase. So , how is the overall passenger flow and operation of the Hefei Metro ?
At 9:00 a.m. yesterday morning , a reporter visited the Honggang station of Hefei rail transit line 3 and noticed that in more than 20 minutes, the number of people entering the station was less than 10. At 10:09 am, a train bound for Xiangcheng Road from Honggang station had only a few scattered passengers in each carriage, and some were still empty.
The reporter then compared the waiting display screens in the next two directions, showing “13 minutes for this train and 29 minutes for next train” towards Xiangcheng Road Station. On the opposite side heading for Xingfuba, it read “5 minutes for this train and 21 minutes for the next train”. In other words, the interval between trains during this period is about 15 minutes, and that between train departures in both directions is as long as 7 or 8 minutes.
Previously, in order to cope with the epidemic and reduce the spread of the disease, Hefei rail transit network adjusted the departure time of the first and last trains from 6:30 to 21:30, 7:00-9:00, 17:00-19:00 to 20 minutes, and the rest 30 minutes. In other words, the running interval of the actual train was shortened. This is a large gap compared to the previous normal peak period of 5 minutes and off peak period of 6 minutes.
In fact, Hefei rail transit lines 1, 2 and 3 increased their departure frequency as from February 9. The reporter found that compared with the previous traffic plan, adjustments are made with an advanced notice, which appears to be kinda silent this time.
The reporter later learned from the Hefei Rail Transit Group that in the face of work resumption , the company has prepared various emergency plans and will adjust at any time according to the actual passenger flow.
Warning: Do not pile up
After the outbreak of the epidemic, in order to ensure the safety of passengers, Hefei rail transit took a number of measures to improve the disinfection frequency of vehicles, ventilation systems, stations and other public places, and reduce the risk of virus transmission. However, as a large capacity urban public transport, the subway is still a high-risk area for virus transmission due to its relatively closed riding and waiting environment .The general public is again reminded to reduce travel as much as possible and protect themselves when it is imperative to choose public transport.
Hefei rail transit reminds passengers who choose to travel by subway to take the following precautions .
1. You must wear a mask all the way. Wear masks during the entire process of ticket purchase, security check, gate entry, waiting, driving and exit, and do not take them off halfway. If no mask is worn, the station staff will advise you to leave.
2. Take the initiative to accept “temperature measurement” inspection of the station. At the entry security check point, the staff will check the temperature of passengers, please take the initiative to cooperate. If the passenger has high temperature or other abnormal symptoms, it is recommended that the passenger go to the nearest hospital for treatment.
3. Disperse the doors to wait for the bus, and do not pile up to get on or off the train. When you enter the platform, please take the initiative to move, disperse to different doors to wait for the train, get off first, then get on, and do not pile up .
4. When taking the subway, it is recommended to record the car number and time of the train with a mobile phone. The car number is on the top of both ends of the train for subsequent query.
5. Try to keep a certain distance from the surrounding passengers. If the site passenger flow conditions allow, please keep a certain distance from the surrounding passengers as far as possible, Protect yourself , and reduce the risk of transmission.
6. If the full load rate of arriving trains is high and there are many passengers, passenger flow control measures may be taken to limit the full load rate of vehicles. In order to reduce the number of people as much as possible, please do not rush to get on the train. It is recommended that you wait patiently for the next train at the platform.
7. When conditions permit, sit “in separate places” . When the passenger flow condition of the carriage allows, please try to “separate” and disperse , and keep a certain distance with other passengers to further reduce the risk.
8. Avoid large passenger stations. Arrange the route reasonably and reserve sufficient travel time. Stagger the morning and evening peak as much as possible, avoid entering and leaving the station or staying at the station with large passenger flow as much as possible.
9. In the process of taking the subway, it is recommended not to touch the mouth, nose and eyes with your hands. At the end of the trip, do not forget to wash your hands and disinfect them in time. Wash them with running water, soap or hand sanitizer for more than 20 seconds.
10.If you have any discomfort during the ride, please contact the station staff in time or call the rail transit operation service hotline 0551-62076666 for help.