Hefei Municipal Health Commission recently issued a document to announce the list of contraindications for the new crown vaccination and the first batch of designated units to issue certificates of contradictions.
For example , on August 24, the Hefei First People’s Hospital issued a notice regarding the issuance of contraindication certificates , giving specific instructions on the required materials and procedures.
1. Starting August 19, 2021, a certificate of contraindications for new crown virus vaccination can be issued for residents in Luyang District.
2. Apply at the one-stop service desk “New Crown Vaccination Contraindication Workbench” in the outpatient hall.
3. Please bring the following related materials:
(1) A copy of your ID card;
(2) Past three months copies of medical records, discharge summary, disease certificates and other relevant materials for contraindicated diseases, stamped with a hospital seal;
4. Specific process:
(1) From Monday to Friday, 2:30-5:00 pm, review and accept materials;
(2) Organize experts to discussions and issue certificates;
(3) After three working days, the applicants shall go to the one-stop service counter in the outpatient hall to obtain the certificate of contraindication , and those who fail to pass shall get their application materials returned.
5. Telephone consultation: 0551-62183580 (Monday to Friday 8:00-11:30 am, 2:30-5:00 pm)
According to the “New Coronavirus Vaccination Technical Guidelines (First Edition)”, the following 5 situations cannot be vaccinated:
Those who are allergic to the active ingredients of the vaccine, any inactive ingredients, or substances used in the production process, or those who have had allergies during previous vaccination of similar vaccines;
Those who have experienced severe allergic reactions to vaccines in the past (such as acute allergic reactions, angioedema, dyspnea, etc.);
People with uncontrolled epilepsy and other serious neurological diseases (such as transverse myelitis, Guillain-Barre syndrome, demyelinating diseases, etc.);
People with fever, or suffering from acute disease, or acute onset of chronic disease, or uncontrolled severe chronic disease;