Recently, a couple died accidentally in a rented house in Zhuting Town, Yuanzhou District, Yichun City, Jiangxi Province, leaving behind 8 young children, the youngest being only 9 months old.

On the evening of the 7th, a relative of the couple, told reporters that the husband was 31 years old and his wife 34 and gave birth to 8 children. Among them, the eldest to the fourth are daughters, the fifth is a deaf son, the sixth and seventh are twin daughters, and the eighth is a 9-month-old son.

On December 3, the children’s grandmother was setting up a stall on the street, and suddenly received the news that the couple had died unexpectedly. Initial forensic investigation identified that the couple died from carbon monoxide poisoning while taking a bath. If the cause of death was to be further investigated, the corpse needed to be dissected, but the family members disagree.

Government officials of Zhuting Town visited the family members and gave 20,000 yuan to the grandmother of the eight children. At the same time, each of the kids will receive an orphan subsidy of 1,200 yuan per month until they are 18 years old.



微信扫描下方的二维码阅读更多精彩内容